Dr. JP Silvera, DC Giving A New Patient Attention
Call us now we can help you make an informed decision!Call Us
We Treat Neck Pain, Back Pain, Headaches, and Soreness
Your first visit will include an in-depth orthopedic and neurological physical exam. After the physical exam, additional exams may be ordered if necessary. Dr. JP Silvera, DC will then provide his physician’s opinion so you can see what your best treatment options are. In most cases, you can begin treatment the same day as your first visit.
I wish all doctors had his personality and were as easy to talk to. His office is in a great location and easily accessible. Very friendly office staff also.Seth A.
- You Will Receive Private 1-on-1 Care
- You Don’t Have To Wait In The Lobby Forever
- We Accept Most Types Of Insurance
No Insurance? No Problem
- Initial Exam (Physical Exam + Treatment) – $100
- Follow-Up Treatment (Adjustment / Modalities) – $50 / Visit
- (1 Hour) Therapeutic Massage (Relaxation or Deep) – $60 / Visit
- Decompression Therapy (Neck or Back) – $50 / Visit
Safe and Effective Treatment
- Auto Accidents
- Back and Neck Pain
- Headaches and Migraines
- Sports Injuries
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Disc Herniation
- Spinal Stenosis
- Bulging Disc
- Facet Syndrome
What do chiropractic treatments normally entail?
It can be a variety of therapy treatments:
- Electric Stimulation
- Inter-Segmental Traction
- Vibration Therapy
- Decompression Therapy
- Massage Therapy (License # MM 28421)
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Strength and Flexibility Training
- Neuromuscular Education
- Chiropractic Adjustments
You may not need all of the therapies listed above. The combination for your treatment will be based off of your injuries and rehabilitation needs.
FREE eBook for Auto Accidents Injuries, Please fill out the form below and instantly download.